Monday, February 27, 2012

Gaga Ah Ah Ah

Currently at work eating spring rolls (so in love with Kaosami and the cafe's proximity) trying to figure out what the hell to write my ten page analysis paper on...I hate broad essay topic selection! And topic is everything. It's what makes the paper smooth or shit once you get to page six and don't know what else to say. I'm leaning towards "Reflections of Elizabethan Society Values in the Shakespearean Sonnets" because I think it is a genuinely interesting subject to me...and broad enough that in a ten page paper I will have more than enough material to use. The real pain will be getting all of that information organized and deciding what to talk about. At this point in my academic career, I'm not worried much about filling up ten pages...more so about organization.

I need to start using my goddamn camera. I don't feel like I has any time!!! But maybe March will be a photo-a-day month. I haven't lost my photo-eye, but without my iPhone and instagram, I'm feeling...lacking in the photo department. 

I'm growing my hair out...the arduous process begins. I finally feel like this isn't how I'm supposed to look anymore. If that makes any sense. 

New iPhone will be here by Saturday!!!! 

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment