Monday, February 20, 2012

rollercoastin

I hosted my group for my Lit. Masterpieces class at my 500 sq. foot apartment for mimosas and a viewing of The Hours. I have to say, it's really quite easy to get along with people you have nothing in common with. The condition of the Young Woman transcends a surprising number of boundaries. That was fun.

Ralph and I went to Saba for lunch and split a veggie platter. Ethiopian does everything you need it to. I want to live in it.

Today has been a good day amongst a series of unfortunate events. Nevermind that we had to talk about The Incident for the majority of lunch (not to mention the majority of most days). I can't wait until it goes away and we can start over or whatever.

I'm the most upset that this even had to happen to him...someone who has devoted his adult life to helping "troubled youth" find their ground. This is what he gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment