Thursday, February 9, 2012

Why did I sign up for this again?

I forgot my study guide for my International Relations midterm at work. I only really needed to read more about the essay questions (because he said those would be verbatim the questions on the test), but I'm forgetting everything I've ever known! I have read every chapter, taken detailed and well organized notes on every single page, and I AM STILL FREAKING OUT.

Because seeing things in list form makes them feel manageable:
-International Relations midterm TO-fucking-DAY
-Two four page essays due Friday for the take-home portion of my Intro2Shakespeare class
-12 minute powerpoint presentation on Zionism in Israel and the occupied territories of Pakistan due next Friday
-Eight pages on Transcendentalism vs Calvinism for U.S. Lit. Masterpieces due Monday

I know I'm a huge whiner, but I have to whine somewhere and R graduated two months ago and he is NOT having it. Keep in mind that I get two hours to study five days out of the week? And that it takes my ass four hours to write two pages. Two perfect pages.

I'm going to go to bed now, and hope that when I wake my mind won't be clear of everything I've learned the past month.


No comments:

Post a Comment