Friday, February 17, 2012

I made it!

I did it! I fucking did it! A's on two of my midterms and a B on the only one I thought I might have ruined with my total lack of understanding scansion. My essays were appreciated by my professor--she even pulled me aside after class today and told me how great they were and that I was sure to do well in the class.

EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO HEAR.
I read both of the essays over again today and I can't even believe I wrote them. They're so good! I'm really excited about this. I feel very capable.

I had my 12 minute presentation today in International Relations--all about the Transnational Women's Movement. Got an A on that sucker, & an A on my Zionism paper...Im so happy with my grades right now!!!

On Tuesday I have to do a 30 line reading from Romeo & Juliet, a short powerpoint presentation on the context of the reading, and a 4 page paper on my conclusions. Another 4 page paper and a 20 minute group presentation (my favorite kind) on my favorite poets, short stories, and conclusions on The Hours due on Friday. I also need to begin that ol' 10 page analysis paper for Shakespeare...No idea what I'm going to do it on.

Only 2.5 more weeks until I register at this place!


No comments:

Post a Comment