Thursday, January 5, 2012

B.O.A. (Burnt Out Already)


ITS ALREADY HAPPENED! Second day of the school/work combo and I'm already behind.

Three days out of the [school] week I have a total of 2 hours in-between school and my commute to work. Each of those days I will be assigned 30-80 pages of reading between all my classes. I mean, I read pretty fast but I am by no means that impressive of a reader. I get home from work around 11:45pm-12:30am and I CAN.NOT. read another 30 pages of anything that late! I can skim it, take notes on what I'm getting. But really! I can't be impressive in the class discussions if I didn't read the shit thoroughly! Which is what education is all about.

I think I'm gonna go down to 4 days a week at work next month. I'm sure I'll hardly miss the money considering I worked 4 days a week all of fall quarter and saved a lot of money for the move regardless....pretty sure.

There's just no way I can be a good student and work this much as well. I hate when other students can discuss the text better than I can. I just really hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment