Wednesday, December 28, 2011

SO PIST

So I returned the textbook for my logic class the second week of Fall quarter when my teacher said that the previous edition was alright (which I already owned) and today, those bastards took $145 out of my bank account like that shit never happened! I'm so mad! When I returned the other rental I had, I asked the guy behind the computer if I was all clear considering I had received an e-mail from the bookstore that implied they still thought I was in possession of the logic book. He looked and said I was all good.

A few days later, I cleared out my wallet and threw away 1000 old receipts and hesitated with the return receipt for the book, then threw it out considering I had sought and received confirmation from the bookstore employee only a few days before. I THREW IT OUT! Like an idiot! But honestly, I thought I was in the clear!

SO tomorrow I have to go to the bookstore before work and see if I can just have my money back with no goddamn receipt to show them. That idiot better have actually seen that I was clear and not just too lazy to argue with me. THINK OF THE BOOTS I COULD HAVE BOUGHT WITH THAT MONEY.

IM SO MAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment