Sunday, March 25, 2012

/Staycation

My very brief spring break has come to an end already. I had my last final on the 19th, and I'm terrified to see my final grade for that class. Nada had 6 passage identifications where you have to identify the play, speaker, and context from all of the plays we read over the course of the class. That part SUCKED. I think I identified 4/6 without a doubt, but 2 of them slipped past me. Hopefully I'm a good guesser. But I got 95/100 on my Elizabethan sexuality paper and I'm expecting an A on my 5-page King Lear paper as well, so I'm positive I have at least a B in the class.

After Monday, I didn't do SHIT this week. I had Th-Sat off work and I only went out one night and spent the others at home. I had all of these awesome productive plans in mind, but I didn't want to do anything. I don't know whether or not I shoyuld feel guilty about this...mostly guilty that I didn't make plans to see people I never get to see during the quarter.

My first day at Seattle U is tomorrow and, unsurprisingly, I realize I procrastinated on buying a new binder and notebooks, etc. I've bought all of my books (and thanks to shitty sellers on Amazon, I'm still waiting on 3 that I originally ordered ON MARCH 6TH...there were cancellations and angry e-mails), but I ALWAYS start new quarters with the previous quarter's supplies. Never again, I say.

I have my first dentists appointment since 2008 on Tuesday and I'm terrified of whats going to happen to my mouth. I have two teeth that have been giving me hell for over a year, and it took until now for me to realize that since I'll be working less, I might lose my insurance so I had better go NOW. I have been experiencing some really weird chest pain in my heart area and it got so bad that I was sure something was wrong. I went to the doctor on Friday and she thinks its a pinched nerve. But its been going on for over a year and has gotten notably more painful recently. I think theres something up, but I guess I'll have to wait for it to get worse before I can get a diagnosis. Horrible sharp shooting pains on the left side of my chest. Not. Normal.

Not excited to start waking up at 8am :[

No comments:

Post a Comment