Thursday, July 28, 2011

Philosophy Failure

I dropped my Intro to Logic class yesterday, and I'm feeling pretty damn shitty about it. I decided to take the class online (like an idiot) and it ALMOST made complete sense, but there were pieces of the ridiculous logic puzzle that I just NEEDED an instructor to explain to me. I was confused to the point that I knew I wouldn't be able to even almost pass the next test (let alone the final), so instead of taking a horrible grade on my transcript, I'm taking a big fat W. I'm taking it again next quarter on campus and hoping for better results. Not only is the class required for my degree, but I'll be taking the completely logic based LSAT next June and I'm convinced that understanding logic and valid arguments beforehand will give me an upper hand. 

So long, $400. Yikes. IM SO MAD AT MYSELF. I've been telling myself that the only boundaries I have are the ones I force upon myself, so it feels like I just didn't try hard enough to understand it (which could be true). 

It's done with now, though, so I suppose I just say adios $400, hello W on my transcript, and I'll conquer the bastard that is logic next quarter.


No comments:

Post a Comment